The integration between remote systems of organisations and the systems of their partners are one of the biggest challenges faced in today’s dynamic IT business environment. The database structures of the data captured at the source of the transaction and the data structure going into the financial back-office are often not the same, and as result valuable hours are wasted trying to match the bi-directional flow of information. AccTech Integration.Net allows for the automation of remote transactions from third party vendors/partners back to your back-office operations. With pre-validation rules, data integrity is ensured and error communication is established via email.
Integration.NET can be described as 3 stages:
- A Schedule functionality that executes the data imports into the Integration.NET interface as well as the import into Sage 300 ERP (previously called Accpac)
- An Error Handling functionality of errors that occurred during the external importing process as well as during the Sage 300 ERP importing process.
- An email service that sends emails when data is received from a 3rd Party and imported into Sage 300 ERP.
Interface where the third party external importing is scheduled and the data is imported into the financial and accounting system
- Seamless integration service into Sage 300 ERP (previously called Accpac)
- Automatic scheduling of imports into Sage 300 ERP
- Automatic handling of errors that have occurred during the external importing process as well as during the Sage 300 ERP importing process
- The ability to setup users with different security levels
- NET is easy to use and maintain
- Integration is done through the Accpac API ensuring all financial validations are performed
- Accpac imports and updates are automatically scheduled – there is no reliance on human intervention;
- The integration service to Accpac is seamless
- Automatic handling of errors that have occurred during the external importing process as well as during the Accpac ERP importing process.
- Additional role permission setup